Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy 3rd B-Day Life's2Short!

This past week L2S and Brenda & Todd celebrated their 3rd year together, my how the time flies when you're having fun........or is it rum?  The Captain thought he would share a couple of interesting facts & figures (at least interesting to him) over these past 3 years.

* We have journeyed more than 9000 miles over the past 36 months
* Have cruised through 7 states and been to the Bahamas twice
* Consumed 4850 gallons of fuel
* Do we dare count the cans of Keystone Light? :-)

But the single biggest reward of this cruising lifestyle is the hundreds & hundreds of fellow cruisers and local characters we have met along the way. We have so enjoyed spending time with each of them, some of whom we will continue to stay in contact with long after moving back on the dirt.

Happy Birthday again Life's2Short, what a wonderful and rewarding 3 years you have treated us to!!

And Happy 10th Anniversary to my Lovely Admiral!

Hey, hey it's the 1st of May and what a wonderful 10 years it's been with you by my side!! It's still hard to believe that 10 years ago today we were getting married on the back of our Sea Ray, did you ever think that you would be celebrating our 10th on a boat you call home?

You are so very special and I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life! You complete me in ways you can't imagine, ways that I'm so thankful for each and every day. I don't know where our 20th will find us but you can bet it will be another adventure.

Thanks again for being in my life you beautiful lover, you are the best! Cap'n T

1 comment:

The Crew said...

Congratulations you two. All the best in the future.